DJ Insurance & Certificates



For your safety and peace of mind please make sure whichever mobile DJ company you book for your event that they poses full public liability insurance and that there equipment is electrical tested and safe

Jenny Entertainment hold public liability insurance up to £1 million .

We have our equipment tested for electrical safety P.A.T test and hold all the relevant certificates ..

Jenny has a valid DBS (formally CRB) certificate.  DBS inspections mean that Jenny has passed the rules necessary to work with children and vulnerable adults.

Companies who hold the relevant certificates are going to be more reliable ,professional and safety conscious towards your booking

If your venue requires a copy of the certificates, please get in touch and we can provide them with a copy.